Reality Creator Primer (eBook)
By Tom DeLiso (aka Hermes)
epub and mobi file format: over 12000 words, approx 51 pages.
** Delivery of eBook content is by digital download. You will be sent a note within 24 hours from purchase, after your payment has been confirmed, with details of how to download this product.
Please read my eBook License before purchasing this product!
This eBook has to be manually installed on your reader. Please read my eBook install guide.
Don't have an eBook reader yet? No problem, you can use the free Amazon App for your computer. Click Here
Reality Creator Primer: A Simple Guide to Creating your World!
- Introduction to Reality Creating and creating your World!
- Filled with simple, easy Techniques for changing your reality!
- Easy to digest. Just enough of the how-to to get you going!
- Covers the Physical and Nonphysical side of creating!
- Includes: Meditation, Dreams, Healing, Time Bending, more...
Introduces you to the idea that you create your world; gives you techniques to alter and change your world;
gives you basic understanding into the physical and the nonphysical sides of reality creating;
shows you where you can uncover hidden areas of your reality creating that cause you distress or unpleasantness;
gives you a technique to perform self healing and bring into your being some self love; introduces you to meditation that can help you create peace and wellness;
gives you the means to connect with your own personal guardian that can help and assist you.
The two sides of Reality Creating, The Creation Technique, The Garbage Can Technique, Creative Visualization, Avoiding the Veto, Silence, The Floating Gloomy, The Quick Charge,
Positive Thinking & Speaking, Energy Exercise, Fighting Depression, What is a nonphysical reality, The Little Angel, Meditation, Dreams, Self Healing, Time Bending, The Guardians
- About Digital Content: Digital content is delivered by secure download. Once your payment is verified (within 24 hour), you will receive an email with a link to login to the download server.
Download files are contained within a zip archive and need to be extracted and manually installed on your reader (or computer), before you can read the book.
Please read my eBook install guide.